Sunday, May 3, 2015

FINALLY!!!

              It’s been a long 5 weeks, but the wait has definitely been worth it as yesterday my first custom pair of Nike Running Shoes came in and the best part is that I got them for free! The first week of April, my high school soccer team was doing fundraiser in which we sold frozen pizzas, and the person who sold the most got to order a free pair of custom Nike shoes or cleats and I was the winner! Over the past months as you have been following my blog, you have probably caught on to my first obsession with Nike shoes and then my second obsession with their customizing program, Nike ID, so I was super excited that I got to incorporate both when creating these shoes.
My new Nike ID shoes!
              When I first heard that I got a free pair of Nike shoes, I really wanted to get custom Roshes that incorporated the Flyknit technology because those are my two favorite things about Nike shoes, but I had a price limit of $150 and unfortunately at the time the Roshes cost $160. But, I looked through the options available in my price range and found the Nike Free TR 5 Women’s Training Shoe. What really caught my eye about these shoes is all the different design options available. Usually when I look for new shoes I am really conservative and like to get shoes that are simple and have colors that I wear often so I can match them. But, when customizing these shoes I went crazy with the options, because they were FREE, so I thought why not go outside the box and get something I wouldn’t usually get. I am so glad I did that because I would have to say these are one of my most favorite pair of shoes I have ever gotten.
             I will definitely be showing off my new shoes at school tomorrow and will probably wear them all summer. I really like the colors I chose as well because they give the shoes a summery vibe and will bring a bit of spark to any outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment