Sunday, April 19, 2015

Personal Soccer Cleat Collection


                                                               Adidas       Nike

           In my past blog posts, like, “Nike, Adidas, or Puma: Which Cleats Reigned Supreme at the 2014 FIFA World Cup?” where I have debated newly released soccer cleats, you have probably caught on that I am an Adidas girl when it comes to soccer. The cleats pictured above are ones that I have worn in the past 5 years and as you can tell, I have experimented with traditional Nike soccer cleats once (the lime green ones on the bottom right are indoor shoes). I love the way that Nike soccer cleats look buy my dilemma with them has been that that are more narrow when compared to Adidas, and I find them uncomfortable to play in.  I think another reason for my alliance to Adidas soccer began when I first started playing. My dad was the first coach I had (he used to play in high school) and he has always been a big fan of the classic all black Adidas cleats with the three white strips down the sides and my first pair of cleats looked exactly like that. As you can tell I haven’t followed exactly in his footsteps with my taste in cleats, as I have more graphic and colorful cleats, but just like him, Adidas will always be my number one choice when it comes to soccer.

No comments:

Post a Comment